Reporting a Bug¶
We set high standards for ourselves and always strive to deliver high quality to InstallForge users. However, no software application on the scale of InstallForge is free from defects. If you think you have found a bug, please report it in our public user forums.
In order to report a bug in our user forums, you will first need to create an account.
If you want to report a bug, please provide us with the following information:
- Version of InstallForge you are using (e.g.
- Operating system of the affected build or target system (e.g.
- Detailed description of the bug, including:
- All necessary steps to reproduce the bug
- Relevant input data (e.g. an InstallForge project file)
- Relevant output data (e.g. the log output in the
Buildsection of the IBE)
- Expected behavior, i.e. the behavior that would be observed in the absence of the bug.
In order to determine the version of InstallForge you are using, click
About InstallForge in the main
menu of the IBE.