Your operating system is not supported.

You have trouble using InstallForge? Then this is the right place for you.
auditdataanalytics

Hi. Could someone please tell me how to resolve this error? It comes up when I try to run my project. I'm on Windows 7, which is supported according to the documentation, and I have Windows 7 checked in the General tab under Supported Operating Systems. I have no idea what the problem is.

I tried searching for this error in the forums, but no matter how I tried to word the query I was told every word was too common, and I was not allowed to do the search.
Soner

Hello,

which version of InstallForge are you using? Please make sure you have the latest updates (1.3.2) installed.
Best regards,
Soner Boztas, M.Sc. Aerospace Engineering

Add me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/soner-boztas-engineer
Lagily

Hello

I have the same problem and I am using the newest version of InstallForge on Windows x64. Do you have any way to help out here? The installer simply says 'Your operating system is not supported.' no matter what I choose before building the installer. Even if I choose 'Do not check for Operating System'

The file size is 52 MB which makes a lot of sense given the size of my files.
Lagily

Hello

I was able to reproduce the issue, it only happens when using a ZIP file as the data. If I choose the data as a folder, this does not happen.

Can you please have a look?
Babatoba

Stop using the zip file to avoid this problem. I think it works fine with the folder.