[SOLVED] Desktop Shortcuts not Working

You have trouble using InstallForge? Then this is the right place for you.
Nat

Hopefully this is just a case of me making a simple mistake.
So I followed the Quick Start guide (https://installforge.net/docs/getting-s ... art-guide/), and almost everything worked perfectly.
When the installer finishes, and the user is asked if they want to run the program, the program does run from there. However, the desktop shortcuts don't.
(I'm trying to make an installer for an RPG Maker fangame of mine, for context. The game is called "HetaOni: Another Loop", but since Windows doesn't like colons in filenames I either stylize it as "HetaOni Another Loop" or "HetaOni_Another-Loop", or "HetaOni_AL".)
Both the shortcut to run the program and the uninstall shortcut appear with names cut off. When I hover over them, Windows 11 tells me that the size of the file is 0 bytes. (I'm not surprised about the icons being just blank documents - for the time being I'm just trying to get a process that works, I can worry about getting/making an icon later.)
And these are the relevant settings in InstallForge:
And here's the Game.exe in the Files tab:
As well as the settings in the General tab:
So, is there a setting I'm missing/not using properly? Did I make a mistake when following the Quick Start guide?
markbell

Your shortcut names contain colons. This is not valid as shortcuts are files as well.
InstallForge Power User
Nat

Yeah, looks like that was it haha. Thanks!

Out of curiosity, is there a way to keep the colon in the product name, but not have it in the install path?
I like having it stylized as "HetaOni: Another Loop" here:
But since colons aren't allowed in filenames, I have to manually remove it here:
Granted, it looks like it does send an error and exit from the setup if the user tries to keep the colon in the name, but it'd be preferable if I could specify that the Destination Folder shouldn't have the colon in it.
markbell

You may configure the default installation path in InstallForge. In the section Setup -> Files just provide another default installation path.
InstallForge Power User